Senior DevOps Engineer
In connection with the expansion of the team and the scaling of projects, Senior DevOps engineer is required for Centicore Group.
Centicore Group is a team of professional developers who are among the best in their field. Centicore specializes in development in the fintech and oil and gas industries.
A specialist is required for a fintech project.
- Experience in setting up and administering microservice architecture components (Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx, HAProxy, Kafka, etc.).
- Experience in administration of monitoring and notification systems (ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, Alertmanager, Zabbix, Zipkin, etc.).
- Experience in using automation tools (Bash, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins).
- Would be a plus:
- Linux administration experience (RHEL, SLES preferred).
- Experience with cloud services (Yandex.Cloud preferred)
- DBMS administration experience (MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Vertica, ClickHouse).
- Remote work format
- Long term and large projects
- Employment in accordance with the legislation of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation with VMI or as an individual entrepreneur / GPC / self-employed (your choice)
- Opportunity to build a career in projects of leading Russian companies
- Welcome bonus
- Opportunity for growth, changing projects within the company, corporate training
- Online library
- Corporate psychologist
- Sports events and more!
- CV review (1-3 days)
- Technical interview (1 hour, with a camera, from a computer)
- Interview with the team (1 hour) + verification of the questionnaire by the security service (3-5 working days)